OUR HOME CARE ASSISTANCE
At Gentle Shepherd Care, we strive to improve the well-being of the people in our communities and to bring the best health care services and resources to our customers.
In Home Care Services
- Personal Care
- Medication Management
- Home Making
- Meal Preparation
- Restorative and Functional Fitness Exercises
- Sorting and Organizing
- Transitional Care Coordination
- Care Management
- Special Parkinson’s and movement disorder care program & more
Our staff are insured, bonded, credentialed for facilities who need extra staffing on demand. We are the service that facilities call upon for additional staffing.
Home Care Neighborhood
We offer a NURSE COORDINATED on boarding service that helps family members have less stress regarding moving a loved into a facility. The goal is to help the older adult feel welcomed, safe, supported and connected. To find out about our on boarding services.
Grief Support and Concierge
- Home visits by pastors and nurses for grief support
- Phone calls for the funeral arrangements
- Communication with health providers
- Cancellation of services no longer needed
- Transporting families and friends
- House sitting and pet care
- Errands in preparation for funerals and home going celebrations
- Home care and health care for bereaved as needed
Additionally, we provide consultations regarding care for those left behind whether they are aging in place or need to consider placement for care giving needs.
Drop us a line or call (704) 209-5040
“We’re here to answer any questions you might have!” – Emma Soy
Gentle Shepherd Care, LLC